Voice Advantage Service Use Policy
Effective Date of this Policy: April 5, 2013
The following is the Use Policy for the Voice Advantage® Service, a proprietary software service provided by HarQen, Inc., a Wisconsin corporation ("HarQen", "we", or "us"), with its main office at 300 N Corporate Dr., Suite 304, Brookfield, WI 53045 USA, which allows users to arrange, conduct and organize interviews and coordinate customer's communications with personnel (the "Voice Advantage Service").
Before using the Voice Advantage Service, please carefully read the use policies contained herein (the "Use Policy"). By clicking on the Complete Registration button, you are agreeing to be bound by this Use Policy. The Voice Advantage Service is provided to you on the condition of your acceptance without modification of the Use Policy.
As a user of the Voice Advantage Service, you shall not:
- copy, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, reproduce, alter or derive the Voice Advantage Service nor permit any third party to do so;
- modify or create derivative works based upon the Voice Advantage Service;
- write or develop any software based upon or developed with reference to the Voice Advantage Service;
- attempt to delete, disable, or otherwise circumvent any security measures implemented by HarQen with respect to the Voice Advantage Service;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Voice Advantage Service, HarQen or their related systems or networks;
- remove, obscure or alter any legal notices, including notices of intellectual property rights appearing in or on any materials delivered to Customer by HarQen;
- use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Voice Advantage Service or interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Voice Advantage Service or third-party data contained therein;
- use the Voice Advantage Service in any way or for any purpose that would violate, or would have the effect of violating Applicable Law or any rights of any third parties, including without limitation: (a) any Applicable Law pertaining to the recording of telephone conversations; or (b) any law or right regarding any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, music, image, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of publicity;
- use the Voice Advantage Service in any manner that is inconsistent with user documentation, if any, supplied to Customer by HarQen or inconsistent with HarQen's standard security procedures, if any, accessible through Customer's user interface;
- use the Voice Advantage Service to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material or malicious code, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- make the Voice Advantage Service available to any third party other than Customer's Users that have agreed to the User Terms or assist any third parties other than Users that have agreed to such User Terms in obtaining access to the Voice Advantage Service;
- assist, permit, or authorize any third party entity to perform any of the activities prohibited by the Terms and Conditions or the User Terms;
- use the Voice Advantage Service to provide services to any third party; or
- except to the extent permitted pursuant to a separate written reseller agreement between the Parties, attempt to sell, resell, rent or lease the Voice Advantage Service or any license or service granted to Customer pursuant to this Agreement.
The terms of this Use Policy may be amended by HarQen from time to time as posted on the Voice Advantage website.